Country-specific information is available from many sources. Some more reliable than others. To make it easier for exporters, we have compiled in one place a list of sources of information that we trust and we use for doing business in Ghana.
Public Sources of Information
Ghana Official Sources of Information
- Ghana Customs Services
- Bank of Ghana
- Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning
- Ministry of Trade and Industry
- Ghana Standards Authority
- Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority
International organisations Sources of Information
- World Bank: Trade Statistics
- WTO: Ghana and the WTO
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development: General Profile
EU Sources of Information
- Access2 Market Rules and regulations to put products on the EU market.
- EU trade statistics
UK Sources of Information
Department for International Trade: Exporting Guide
USA Sources of Information
- USA International Trade Administration Country Commercial Guide
- U.S. Commercial Service: Factsheet
Canada Sources of Information
Canada Trade Commission Services Ghana
Hong Kong Sources of Information
Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) Market Profile
Private Sector – Sources of Information
- The Economist: Economist Intelligence Unit
- Trade Economics: Trading Indicators
- Coface: Economic studies and risk indicators, Country Risk Assessment
- Transparency International: Transparency Corruption Index
Do you still have questions? Why not ask a local expert, save time and money.
Alegrant Network of Customs & Trade Experts
Beauclair, our local colleague has a team of experts specialised in Customs law and regulations. He is advising traders on the specificities of Nigerian Customs regulations across many industry sectors.
You can consult Beauclair in preparation of the transaction to ensure your shipment will cross the border smoothly. Or he’ll be happy to help if a crisis break. Get in touch at email@example.com
Why our clients use Alegrant
- Peace of mind: Focus on your own operations knowing you can rely on your global team of trade and Customs experts.
- Access expertise: Experts have in-depth technical knowledge of Customs law and regulations in their region. The majority of Experts has experience in representing Traders in front of authorities, courts, and tribunals.
- Local in-country support: Experts are locally based to help you understand the local requirements and meet your Customs and trade obligations.
- Crisis help: Get a local expert on you side when a crisis breaks.
- Flexible communication: Consult your in-country Expert via messaging, audio or video call in the Alegrant Hub.
- Control your budget: View Experts’ hourly and daily rates. Agree the consultation. No surprise fees!
- Pay online, access the expertise, address your compliance problem, save time and money.
See what help you can get in Alegrant Services.