Post-Brexit Special: Customs Regulations and Trade Compliance
This half day training is designed to help clients:
- Understand and meet their new Customs obligations.
- Identify savings opportunities with Customs duties and duty reduction procedures
- Review your internal processes against the new UK Customs code. Identify new customs and trade obligations, adapt your operations, explore duty optimisation to generate savings.
Who should attend and why?
- Import /export administration: administrators who manage the business cross-border transactions and prepare import and export documentation.
- Logistics: to ensure products they move efficiently across borders and are not delayed.
- Procurement department: buyers need to understand the additional requirements of import and to identify any additional import costs or restrictions specific to their purchases.
- Sales: sales team need to understand how export and import requirements will impact their customers across the EU.
Why choose Alegrant training?
- The training is putting the Customs code in practice for immediate implementation;
- The use of Best Practices illustrates how to embed the obligations in business processes;
- Instructors are renowned experts in international trade and Customs management with over 20 years of experience;
- Group sizes are restricted to ensure optimum contact time with the instructor;
- Trainings have a workshop approach, so delegates apply the new knowledge as they learn;
- Course material and checklists allow for immediate implementation when returning to the business;
- Alegrant training certificate accredits participants attendance and subject matter learning.
Online by video conference (Zoom)
Price and booking
- £325 Exc. VAT (VAT is only applicable for UK companies)
For any question, don’t hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
There are no reviews yet.