Alegrant Customs and Trade Trainings
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Knowledge is critical to effective Customs and trade compliance. Complying with the rules means that first, we must understand the rules. Then you must implement the rules and translate them into your business processes. You finally need to keep evidence and records of your compliance actions. And if you identify saving opportunities along the way, the better.
Our trainings are designed so participants return to the business equipped with the necessary knowledge to implement compliance requirements confidently.
We offer bespoke trainings designed specifically for your individual commercial needs, industry, operations and practical challenges. It is a blend of training and consultancy.
Who should attend and why?
- Import /export administration: administrators who manage the business cross-border transactions and prepare import and export documentation.
- Logistics: to ensure products they move efficiently across borders and are not delayed.
- Procurement department: buyers need to understand the additional requirements of import and to identify any additional import costs or restrictions specific to their purchases.
- Sales: sales team need to understand how export and import requirements will impact their customers across the EU.
Why choose Alegrant training?
- The training is putting the Customs code in practice for immediate implementation;
- The use of Best Practices illustrates how to embed the obligations in business processes;
- Instructors are renowned experts in international trade and Customs management with over 20 years of experience;
- Trainings have a workshop approach, so delegates apply the new knowledge as they learn;
- Course material and checklists allow for immediate implementation when returning to the business;
Alegrant trainings in the words of our clients
“HebHomes Limited is a successful and growing Scottish based self build kit house company. We currently source some of our key supplies from the rest of the EU and are are also embarking on an overseas expansion with new sales to the rest of Europe. With no experience of international trade, the prospect of Brexit and it’s implication on our business has been intimidating and we expected a major hit on our existing business and a reduction in overseas sales. Catherine at Alegrant has de-mystified international trade and the implications of Brexit. Providing customised information to our business and clear guidance we have been able to minimise the impact of Brexit and any tariffs applicable. We are now confident to take forward our internationalisation with all its commercial benefits.”
Jean Hamilton, Director HebHomes Limited
“We were very impressed with the Brexit Customs Training Course we received. The course was designed specifically for our business needs and all our questions were answered. We feel confident we are in compliance with HMRC regulations while trading with the EU post Brexit.”
James MacSween, Customs & Shipping Supervisor, MacArtney Underwater Technology
Get in touch arrange a chat to discuss your training needs: firstname.lastname@example.org
World Customs Organisation Courses (WCO)
Alegrant is thrilled to be a Strategic Partner of the World Customs Organisation (WCO) Academy for the distribution of Customs e-training courses.
The courses created from World Customs Organization’s top experts, are a unique online source of Customs knowledge. Initially designed to train Customs Officers, courses are now tailored to the global trade community.
Upon completion, an internationally recognised certificate is granted by the World Customs Organization Academy.
The courses hereafter are available in several languages and therefore extends Alegrant capabilities to support our clients who are located across the world. To book your e-training courses find the course simply click here.
Any other training requirement? Get in touch email@example.com
And for help check our services